Join TLC as a Professional Member
Grow your client base: Join TLC as a Professional Member, and you'll become part of an elite group of clinicians and researchers working to help a rapidly growing constituency of patients seeking appropriate treatment.
As a health-care or mental health professional, you play a critical role in our mission to increase awareness of TTM and to ensure that people who suffer from skin picking and hair pulling have access to the most appropriate and effective treatments. The interest and participation of researchers and treatment providers is critical to the public's understanding of TTM as well as to sufferers' efforts to cope with this disorder. If you have experience treating hair pulling or skin picking, we hope you will join our referral network of professionals.
Professional Member benefits include:
- A referral listing on www.trich.org (must complete Treatment Provider Questionnaire and be approved prior to listing).
- Receive the Comprehensive Information Guide: A disc containing PDF format of 200+ pages of the most complete information to living with, and healing from, pulling and picking.Â Preview the Table of Contents >> TLC has gathered together the best medical articles, resource lists, stories, guides, tips, and outlines of various treatment options.
- Quarterly updates on TTM-related abstracts.
- TLC's quarterly newsletter In Touch which includes personal essays, articles by treatment providers, research updates, information about local and national TTM-related events and new support groups.
- Updates on activities of TLC's Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) and research projects.
- Also, receive TLC's latest publications, includingExpert Consensus Treatment Guidelines for Trichotillomania, Skin Picking and Other Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors.
What are you waiting for? Become a Professional Member today!