Help TLC, Help Others
Donations from members and friends are TLC's largest source of support, and they are the sole reason TLC can provide help and healing to people with compulsive hair pulling and skin picking. It is people like you, giving what they are able, who make our work possible. All donations are tax deductible. TLC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Automatic monthly donations of $10 or more are easy to set up and affordable for many people, and they provide the financial stability that enables TLC to create a wide range of benefits and programs for all who need them.
- Sign up for a regular recurring donation
- Enroll TLC in your employer's matching gift program: call 831-457-1004, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
One-time donations are greatly appreciated and make a huge difference in the lives of those who are suffering.
- $5,000 underwrites the expense of two faculty to present at one Professional Training Institute, expanding the numbers of knowledgeable treatment providers across the country.
- $1000 covers the cost of printing 5000 brochures to provide factual information on treating these behaviors.
- $50 allows TLC to send 100 free information packs to people who didn't know their disorder has a name and thought they were alone.
- $100 pays TLC's phone bill, giving 25 families a month a place to turn when their daughter starts pulling.
- $500 provides one scholarship to the conference, where a young person can find help, hope, and the friendship of others with the same disorder.
Make an online contribution to TLC today, and help TLC help others. You may also mail your donations directly to:
- 207 McPherson Street
- Suite H
- Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Join TLC
- Start a Support Group
- Participate in a Research Study
Why I Give: A Testimony
Letters from our Donors
"TLC has changed my life in countless ways..."